Children in the “Disneyland” transplanted to Tesla kart electric carsJuly 15, 2019
Tesla and Disney are negotiating cooperation
The Just Disney portal learned about the negotiations between Tesla and Disney about the future of the Tomorrowland zone in Disneyland (Orlando, Florida). One of the rides is a racing track on which children can drive behind the wheel of a gasoline card. Elon Musk proposes to transfer children’s cars to electricity and place the Tesla logo on them.
While there is no official confirmation of this information. As journalists assure, Elon Musk proposed to sponsor a kart track in order to “show the young guests of Disneyland what driving in the future will be.”
This is not the first Tesla project for a young audience. In 2016, the company Radio Flyer developed a miniature version of the Model S electric vehicle for children aged three to eight years.
The mini-replica is equipped with a battery with a capacity of 140 or 190 watt-hours, which can be recharged from a household electrical outlet. Among the available equipment – working lights, opening the hood and trunk, as well as an audio system with a connector for connecting an MP3 player.
Children’s analogue Tesla Model S can accelerate to 4.8 or 9.6 kilometers per hour depending on the version. At the time of the appearance on the market, prices for electric cars started at $ 499.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers