Chic McLaren 650S took part in an accident right at the car dealershipNovember 30, 2019
Supercar damaged the detached wheel of a truck.
The racing McLaren 650S was stored in the US state of Texas. The car became a participant in an accident without even leaving the car dealership. A wheel passed by a truck passing by, which, flying 6 lanes, crashed into a building, broke glass and hit the 650S directly on the roof. It should be emphasized that the owner of the supercar is MLB baseball player Trevor Bauer.
The athlete shared a photo of the damaged car on Twitter. The picture shows a wheel lying directly on the McLaren 650S, as well as a deep pothole on the wall of the car dealership.
Bauer said: “If they told me yesterday that my McLaren would get into a traffic accident with a truck, I would believe it.” At the same time, he emphasized that: “if you told me that this would happen in this way, I would call you a psycho.”
Currently, experts cannot estimate the cost of repairing a supercar, but taking into account the price of the McLaren 650S, which is approximately $ 300,000, it is likely to be high. Fortunately, the chic 650S has been insured.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors