Chic McLaren 650S took part in an accident right at the car dealershipNovember 30, 2019
Supercar damaged the detached wheel of a truck.
The racing McLaren 650S was stored in the US state of Texas. The car became a participant in an accident without even leaving the car dealership. A wheel passed by a truck passing by, which, flying 6 lanes, crashed into a building, broke glass and hit the 650S directly on the roof. It should be emphasized that the owner of the supercar is MLB baseball player Trevor Bauer.
The athlete shared a photo of the damaged car on Twitter. The picture shows a wheel lying directly on the McLaren 650S, as well as a deep pothole on the wall of the car dealership.
Bauer said: “If they told me yesterday that my McLaren would get into a traffic accident with a truck, I would believe it.” At the same time, he emphasized that: “if you told me that this would happen in this way, I would call you a psycho.”
Currently, experts cannot estimate the cost of repairing a supercar, but taking into account the price of the McLaren 650S, which is approximately $ 300,000, it is likely to be high. Fortunately, the chic 650S has been insured.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI