Chevy thought about creating a bolt-based crossoverApril 16, 2019
Representatives of the concern GM filed a patent for the registration of a new product name Bolt EUV. The new crossover, which is rumored to be similar in size to the Equinox crossover, will be built on the basis of the electric car Bolt.
An interesting filing of a patent from the American concern General Motors, which includes Chevy, hints that the upcoming second electric car Chevy may be nothing more than a crossover. First published by the GM Authority, the nickname Bolt EUV was registered as a trading name by GM representatives earlier this month and will be used for “land vehicles, namely cars.”
According to journalists from GM Authority, the name is likely to be used for the next electric model Chevrolet, built on the basis of the electric car Bolt.
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry