Chevy Corvette C8 2020 user manual has found a hint of hybridMarch 1, 2020
A careful study of this multi-page document manages to find interesting details about the future novelty.
motor1.com, citing Corvette Blogger, is reporting new information about the upcoming Chevy Corvette C8 2020. A curious outline hinting at a hybrid model has been found in the unveiled manual for the new product. You should look for a clue in the fuse block diagram, or rather in the set of numbers associated with the specific functions of each fuse. In this case, we are talking about the numbers 7 and 12. So, the fuse number 7 is marked as Power Sounder Module. This is a pedestrian detection feature, such as the Chevy Bolt electric car.
With it, EV cars make sounds that are easier for pedestrians to hear. It may be a low hum or buzz. So the “green” cars warn pedestrians about their approach.
Number 12 is a lithium-ion battery that is not in the Chevy Bolt manual. He is likely to help the C8 Corvette use electricity for short-term productivity gains. It is also rumored that the Corvette hybrid boasts 200 horsepower.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI