Chevrolet unveils its Silverado-style electrified pickup at CES 2021January 1, 2021
Chevrolet will unveil its new electrified Silverado-styled pickup at CES 2021 consumer electronics, with brand CEO Mary Barra speaking at the event. In his address, the manager will talk about the company’s methods aimed at improving the environmental situation.
After Barra’s performance, viewers will be shown a short video introducing new electrified Chevrolet models, eco-friendly Cadillacs and other General Motors vehicles.
In light of early announcements of a new pickup from Chevrolet, the question of its electrification level remains open. For example, the term “plug-in hybrid” can cover several types of technology. For example, the Chevrolet Bolt is a plug-in vehicle, while the Jeep Wrangler 4xe has a gasoline engine in its arsenal.
- Hyundai reveals plans to modernize its lineup
- Atelier Mansory has presented a completely wild version of the Ferrari Portofino
- New hatchback Cupra Leon came out in 242-horsepower petrol modification
- Renault shares details on new 1.2 TCe engine for Clio to Kadjar cars
- Renault aims to be Europe’s greenest brand by 2030