Chevrolet unveils its Silverado-style electrified pickup at CES 2021January 1, 2021
Chevrolet will unveil its new electrified Silverado-styled pickup at CES 2021 consumer electronics, with brand CEO Mary Barra speaking at the event. In his address, the manager will talk about the company’s methods aimed at improving the environmental situation.
After Barra’s performance, viewers will be shown a short video introducing new electrified Chevrolet models, eco-friendly Cadillacs and other General Motors vehicles.
In light of early announcements of a new pickup from Chevrolet, the question of its electrification level remains open. For example, the term “plug-in hybrid” can cover several types of technology. For example, the Chevrolet Bolt is a plug-in vehicle, while the Jeep Wrangler 4xe has a gasoline engine in its arsenal.
- Auto show in Shanghai not without incident
- Wuling Mini EV Cabrio goes into series production
- Electric car Honda e turned into a drag racing car
- Genesis unveils electric version of the Genesis G80 sedan
- Nissan updated its Leaf electric car