Chevrolet tests updated ColoradoSeptember 24, 2019
The model was first noticed in testing after the update. However, a new generation will appear only in the next decade. The second generation Chevrolet Colorado has been on sale since 2012. However, there is still no particular competition for these models.
Two prototypes were brought out for testing – Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon, which makes it possible to find the main differences between them.
The update affected exclusively the appearance of the models. So, Canyon has increased the front grille, the front part has been revised, which is expected to overlap with the Sierra. The Colorado will also receive an updated radiator grille, but the design of the front end does not seem to change much.
Expected an expanded list of standard equipment and a list of options.
The premiere of Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon is expected in the middle of next year.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery