Chevrolet tested updated EquinoxSeptember 28, 2019
The third generation Equinox was introduced about 2 years ago, however, since the beginning of this year, Chevrolet has been working on an update. Apparently, the modernization is dedicated to the middle of the life cycle of the model.
Recently, a prototype hidden under thick camouflage was spotted in Death Valley. Most reliably, Chevrolet has closed the front end, where, apparently, the main changes are concentrated. It is expected that the new version will receive a new front grille and headlights that will resemble the lighting elements from Blazer. The rear part has also been finalized: the taillights, the rear bumper will change, a new exhaust system will appear. Install other wheels.
Chevrolet Equinox will continue to use the Delta platform. It comes with 1.5- and 2.0-liter gasoline engines, which power respectively reaches 170 hp. and 252 hp A 1.6-liter diesel engine that delivers 136 hp is also used.
It is expected that the updated Equinox will be presented at the end of this year. However, the premiere may take place next year.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV