Chevrolet Suburban in off-road performance lost camouflageJune 26, 2020
The new Chevrolet Suburban Z71 came across to photo spies without the ubiquitous disguise. Recall that the Z71 index marks the “off-road” versions of its SUVs and pickups.
The fact that the Chevrolet Suburban model will receive an off-road performance with the Z71 index, it became known back in May of this year thanks to the online configurator. Now, the network got a photo of the new SUV without any camouflage. Pictures are published by the foreign portal motor1.com.
The appearance of the prototype captured in the pictures completely repeats the design of the car presented in the online configurator. So, the shiny chrome in the decoration here was replaced with a black decor. The new radiator grille is also painted in the same shade. Under it is a redesigned front bumper with a new protective plate at the bottom.
“Shod” Chevrolet Suburban Z71 in aluminum wheels 20 inches, different from those that put on a standard SUV.
The Z71 version is powered by a new 5-liter Suburban V8 rated at 355 horsepower. The engine is combined with all-wheel drive (already available in the “base”) and a 10-speed “automatic” GM. The minimum cost of an off-line news starts at $ 61,900. It is known that the brand will offer customers several additional packages, including a luxury package worth $ 2,820. On sale the Chevrolet Suburban Z71 will appear before the end of 2020.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web