Chevrolet showed a teaser for the electric crossover Bolt 2022January 14, 2021
Chevrolet has published a teaser for the Bolt 2022 electric crossover.
According to the teaser, the Chevrolet Bolt EUV shows 378 km of range at 80-85% charge. In the event that the electric mileage when fully charged is the same or more than that of the Bolt EV, then the battery will most likely have a higher capacity.
In addition, Chevrolet revealed the steering wheel for the upcoming 2022 Bolt EUV, the Bolt EV’s cousin, which is slated for serial production this summer. The Bolt EUV is said to be the first Chevrolet model to feature Super Cruise steering.
As a reminder, the Chevrolet Bolt EV currently on the market has a combined EPA range of 417 km, which is about 10% more than the EUV teaser at 80-85% SOC.
With a 100% charge, the range is expected to be around 442 km, or a few percent more than the EPA Bolt EV.
However, it should be noted that this is a larger vehicle. Exactly the same or even higher range suggests that the battery capacity could increase beyond the Bolt EV’s 66 kWh.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years