Chevrolet rolled Corvette C8 on snowy roadsJanuary 26, 2019
He was spotted in the USA, where he was tested in cold weather. The prototype of the Chevrolet Corvette C8 is still hidden under camouflage, however, some new details can be seen.
Thus, the prototype, apparently, received LED daytime running lights integrated into the headlights. Changed the front bumper, which includes a large front grille and two large air intake in the corners.
At the rear of the new rear spoiler. It resembles those offered for some versions of the Corvette C7 and is significantly different from those “double” spoilers that were previously noticed on other C8 prototypes.
It is still unknown where and when the new Corvette will be presented with a medium engine. Previously it was assumed that it will be shown at the Detroit Motor Show, then rumors appeared that the premiere was scheduled for January 14, but both times the rumors did not come true.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021