Chevrolet released the latest Corvette front engine modelNovember 15, 2019
For 66 years, Chevrolet Corvette cars had a front engine.
The latest Chevrolet Corvette of the last 7th generation was assembled at a GM plant in Kentucky. This sports car was the last one with a front-engine layout, because with the change of generation, the manufacturer began to use a new mid-engine laugh.
The last 7th generation Corvette, released just now, the customer bought back in June. At that time, someone at the auction gave away $ 2.7 million for him. All the money from the sale of a sports car went to charity.
It is worth mentioning that the previous generation Corvette had a 6.2-liter V8 engine with a capacity of 650 hp, which functioned together with a 7-speed manual transmission. At the same time, the new model is set in motion by a power plant of a similar volume, but its power is 502 hp. and combined with it is an 8-band robotic transmission.
In addition, the Chevrolet Blazer large crossover previously debuted. Fashion show took place in China.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan