Chevrolet Postponed Premiere of New Traverse to 2021April 10, 2020
Chevrolet postponed to 2021 the premiere of the updated crossover Traverse, which was supposed to debut this year. About this with reference to a company representative reports Motor1.
As previously reported, the crossover will receive a modernized appearance, as well as a number of new auxiliary systems. In particular, it will have an automatic emergency braking system, pedestrian recognition function, adaptive head optics, as well as an automatic driver retention system in the occupied lane.
The technical component will remain the same. In the US, the Chevrolet Traverse is available with a 3.6-liter V6 gasoline, all-wheel drive and a 9-speed automatic transmission.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021