Chevrolet made one of two different SUVsOctober 18, 2019
Tuning studio Motorgead Garage crossed Chevrolet Tahoe with Chevrolet Blazer. The crossbreeding product will be shown at the SEMA car show in November.
The project is called Retro Tahoe. As the authors emphasized, they wanted to pay tribute to the legendary K5 Blazer SUV, produced between 1969 and 1972.
The front and back of the car are inspired by Blazer original design solutions, and it will be based on the modern Tahoe 2018 model year.
Alas, there is no information on the power unit of an SUV. Taking into account the fact that manufacturers bring the most risky projects to the SEMA show, it is quite possible that the car will be equipped with a hybrid or fully electric power unit, but the classic V-type ICE is still more likely.
It also became known earlier that the Roush studio will show at the SEMA exhibition the most powerful version of the Ford Mustang coupe. In total, 60 copies of the highly modernized car will be built, under the hood of which there will be an engine with a capacity of more than 710 hp.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily