Chevrolet leaked performance data for new CorvetteAugust 29, 2019
One of the General Motors engineers handed over to one of the participants in the CorvetteForum forum data on the travel time of a quarter mile (402 m) with the new Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. If you believe them, the model passes this distance in 11.3 seconds.
For comparison, in 2013, the Corvette Stingray, equipped with the Z51 Performance Package, could travel a quarter mile in 12 seconds, while developing a speed of up to 191.5 km / h. The current version of the Z06 can beat 402 m in 10.95 seconds at a speed of 204.3 km / h, while the flagship ZR1 reduces the time to 10.6 seconds. Its speed is equal to 216.7 km / h.
It should be noted that Chevrolet has not yet released official Corvette performance data, although its production should begin before the end of this year.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires