Chevrolet Introduces New Trailblazer SUVSeptember 6, 2019
The American company Chevrolet announced the start of sales of the next-generation Trailblazer SUV. Dealers are ready to offer customers three versions of the new product at once, including a sports one.
The RS version boasts a rear diffuser, a stylish aerodynamic body kit, dual exhaust pipes and 19-inch alloy wheels.
The prototype of the next generation Chevrolet Trailblazer was presented back in the spring at the Shanghai Motor Show. Such a car has become more compact, and its design repeats the current Traker and Orlando with a proprietary radiator grille and two-level head optics.
The Trailblazer 2020 is powered by a 1.3-liter 165-horsepower turbo engine, working in tandem with a 9-speed automatic transmission or CVT. The drive can be either front or full. An extended warranty is applied to the engine and transmission: eight years or 160,000 kilometers. For the most budgetary new generation Trailblazer, you will have to pay 139,900 yuan. The maximum price bar for the model reaches 179,900 yuan.
- The head of Tesla advertises the electric motor of the new supercar Tesla Roadster
- General Motors will release a low-cost 9-seater car
- Subaru introduced in Japan the updated crossover Forester 2022
- Jeep officially opens new plant in Detroit
- Tesla may start accepting Bitcoin payments again