Chevrolet introduced the new Chevrolet Tahoe and SuburbanDecember 11, 2019
The American company showed a new generation of its SUVs.
The next generation Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban are based on a single T1 platform from GM. The new chassis allows the installation of ultra-modern safety systems and automated control systems on SUVs, in particular, autopilot.
Also new items have acquired multi-link independent suspension at the rear, thanks to which improved handling. The Tahoe and Suburban are powered by a 335-liter 5.3-liter V8. or a 6.2-liter V8 with 420 hp Also in the engine range is a 3.0-liter 277-horsepower diesel engine.
The interior of SUVs has got an updated front panel with a 10-inch soaring monitor of the multimedia system. Also appeared electronic dashboard, a new steering wheel and another air conditioning control unit.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid