Chevrolet introduced the new Chevrolet Tahoe and SuburbanDecember 11, 2019
The American company showed a new generation of its SUVs.
The next generation Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban are based on a single T1 platform from GM. The new chassis allows the installation of ultra-modern safety systems and automated control systems on SUVs, in particular, autopilot.
Also new items have acquired multi-link independent suspension at the rear, thanks to which improved handling. The Tahoe and Suburban are powered by a 335-liter 5.3-liter V8. or a 6.2-liter V8 with 420 hp Also in the engine range is a 3.0-liter 277-horsepower diesel engine.
The interior of SUVs has got an updated front panel with a 10-inch soaring monitor of the multimedia system. Also appeared electronic dashboard, a new steering wheel and another air conditioning control unit.
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry