Chevrolet introduced the iconic Colorado ZR2 Bison in Los AngelesNovember 23, 2019
The novelty received a number of improvements from the American Expedition Vehicles division.
American Expedition Vehicles supplies many of the components that make the ZR2 Bison special. The truck is equipped with special parts, including updated front bumpers and a radiator grill. The pickup is equipped with Multimatic Dynamic Suspension Slow Valve shock absorbers and has a two-inch suspension lift. The pickup is shod in 17-inch wheels with 31-inch tires.
In the engine compartment there is a 3.6-liter V6 with a capacity of 308 hp, paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission or a 2.8-liter turbodiesel with a capacity of 186 hp, aggregated with a six-speed automatic transmission.
The US company had planned to release only 2,000 copies of the Colorado ZR2 Bizon, and the company had orders for them when production was just beginning. However, the demand for the model was so great that it was decided to release an additional series of models. For the retrofit of a Chevrolet ZR2 pickup truck with the Bison tuning package, the automaker is asking for an additional $ 5,750.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI