Chevrolet eCOPO Camaro electric dragster showed what he canFebruary 4, 2019
The network has a new video featuring the all-electric Camaro. The car from the start gets on the rear wheels and is able to overcome 402 meters in about 9 seconds.
A video appeared on the Web in which you can see how an electric factory dragster Chevrolet eCOPO Camaro makes a “Willy” at the start – it gets on the rear wheels. The prototype coupe was built in collaboration with the pioneers of electric drag racing team Hancock and Lane Racing.
The model is equipped with two electric motors capable of developing up to 710 horsepower and 813 Nm of torque. Both engines transmit all power to the rear axle using the Turbo 400 automatic transmission. The entire electrics of the car are built according to the 800-volt scheme, which allows the battery to quickly release and receive energy.
While the details of the battery are not reported. Also unknown dynamic characteristics of the car.
At the moment, the car is undergoing a series of improvements and is participating in special series of electric drag racing. It is likely that some of the solutions will soon be transferred to serial models.
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- 2022 “charged” BMW X3 M and M4 spotted in tests
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer