Chevrolet Corvette turned into a station wagonMay 14, 2020
In American New Jersey, the third-generation Chevrolet Corvette is sold, which has been turned into a station wagon. The corresponding announcement was published on Thursday, May 14.
Sports car 1968 production year was estimated at 15 thousand dollars.
According to the seller, he does not know exactly who was involved in the alteration of the car: he offers to find out the future owner.
It should be emphasized that the work itself was not very high quality, for example, glass was roughly inserted into a fiberglass body. In addition, the car needs to be completely repainted.
The Chevrolet Corvette station wagon has an original 355-horsepower carburetor engine 5.4 V8 and a 3-speed automatic transmission. The vehicle’s mileage is 38,000 miles (61,155 km), in particular, it does not have technical problems.
In addition, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class station wagon appeared on sale earlier. The cost of the model is not disclosed. It will be voiced only by an interested client.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan