Chevrolet Corvette Shooting Brake will be the new BatmobileOctober 21, 2020
The creators of the TV series “Batwoman” showed a new “Batmobile” Chevrolet Corvette Shooting Brake.
The creators of the popular TV series “Batwoman” will put their heroine in the new “Batmobile”. It will be a modified Chevrolet Corvette C7 in the back of a Shooting Brake. The car looks like a very rare modification of the Calloway Corvette Aerowagon, but there is still no information to confirm this.
Of course, the Batmobile must be black, aggressive and have a lot of sharp edges. In this, the creators of the television series did not deviate from the canon – the Corvette has an aggressive body kit, and its elongated roof smoothly turns into a wing hanging over the rear window. Of course, the entire car is covered in red superhero symbols.
Throughout the history of the comic book about Batman, the protagonist of the franchise possessed a variety of “Batmobiles” – from almost serial, to the most insane. This time, Batman played by Robert Pattinson will drive a 1963 Chevrolet Corvette, and Batwoman from the television series will sit behind the wheel of a completely modern sports car.
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck