Chevrolet Camaro, which was forgotten in the hangar for 20 years, put on eBayJanuary 16, 2019
Chevrolet Camaro cost will exceed 30 thousand dollars
On eBay they put up for sale Musclecar Chevrolet Camaro SS model of 1969, which for more than twenty years stood motionless in an aircraft hangar. At the time of writing the news, 68 rates were made for the car, and the last price is 31.1 thousand dollars
All these years, the car was kept in a clean and dry place, and on the body there are no signs of rust or any other defects. According to the owner of Camaro, he replaced the battery, starter, carburetor, oil and filter, poured gasoline, after which the engine started easily without extraneous noise or smoke from the exhaust pipe. The car can move under its own power.
14 011 miles (22,5 thousand kilometers) are indicated on the odometer, but as the owner claims, the actual mileage of the car most likely exceeds one hundred thousand miles.
The latest interesting find was a warehouse with 11 abandoned BMW 5 Series (E34), which no one ever went to. These cars will be auctioned.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista