Chevrolet Camaro opened the season of accidents at GoodwoodJuly 8, 2019
Sportcar opened the season of accidents at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. Camaro NASCAR running by Andy Petri, when cornering, went into a skid. The rider did not have enough space to level the car, so the Chevrolet Camaro NASCAR flew off into a haystack that goes as a fencing track.
Andy Petri was not injured, but he was left disappointed because the car was damaged and dropped out of the competition.
After this, a hay fence tested the Lancia Delta S4 rally. He also flew off the track while cornering. The car skidded during braking. As in the case of the Camaro, no one was hurt, but the Lancia Delta S4 received serious damage.
- Rare Toyota 2000GT 1967 left-hand drive sold for $ 912,500
- Toyota recalls 1.5 million cars from owners
- 2018 Ford GT low-mileage on sale
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale