Chevrolet Bolt can become an electric crossoverApril 22, 2019
The company has registered the Bolt EUV trademark, hinting that it will be an electric crossover.
This is confirmed by the presentation for investors, released back in 2017. It features an unknown crossover, the design of which resembles a Chevrolet Bolt. In addition, the company had previously promised two new Bolt-based models by 2020.
Image of an unknown crossover from a presentation for investors
Apparently, the model will be slightly larger, it will become a little higher. It is assumed that the new crossover will not have significant differences from the current version of the electric car. Official information on this account is not yet available.
- Kia K900 and Cadenza will leave the US in 2021
- French gendarmerie bought electric vans Renault Kangoo ZE
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008