Chevrolet Bolt can become an electric crossoverApril 22, 2019
The company has registered the Bolt EUV trademark, hinting that it will be an electric crossover.
This is confirmed by the presentation for investors, released back in 2017. It features an unknown crossover, the design of which resembles a Chevrolet Bolt. In addition, the company had previously promised two new Bolt-based models by 2020.
Image of an unknown crossover from a presentation for investors
Apparently, the model will be slightly larger, it will become a little higher. It is assumed that the new crossover will not have significant differences from the current version of the electric car. Official information on this account is not yet available.
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration
- New BMW X8 spotted on public roads
- Lucid will compete with Tesla for the title of the fastest electric car
- Nissan launches fourth generation Rogue
- Tesla became a mining company