Chevrolet assembled a Silverado Lego cubes pickupJanuary 22, 2019
Chevrolet presented a full-size copy of the Silverado pickup. The height of the car is 182.8 cm, length – 609 cm, and width – 243.8 centimeters. The toy pickup was collected by 18 workers, for this it took 334 544 plastic cubes. The assembly of the car took more than 2000 hours.
The weight of the toy Silverado is 1500 kilograms. On the pickup set working optics. Assembling the pickup took place in the Lego Group model shop in Enfield (USA).
Earlier, Lego introduced a full-size copy of the Bugatti Chiron sports car. The car of the cubes can accelerate to 20 km / h, and it has working lights. The design of the model almost completely repeats the Bugatti Chiron.
Toy sports car made of 1 million cubes. Its creation took 13,438 hours. Work on the model led division Lego Technic. A 5-hp motor drives the Bugatti Chiron from cubes, which is also assembled from Lego parts.
- Charged Ford Mustang Mach-E GT arrives in Europe
- Porsche 911 GT3 will debut in January 2021
- Audi is preparing a hybrid version of the Audi R8
- Mulliner officially unveils three refined Bentley models
- First live images of Audi Q5 Sportback published