Chevrolet announced the presentation of two new crossoverApril 1, 2019
Already on April 16, another international auto show will be held in Shanghai, as part of which the American brand is going to present new models of Tracker and Trailblazer. While the network has only an official teaser.
The press service of Chevrolet has released the first photo teaser of two new crossovers. According to the company itself, “they were created using the latest GM technologies, will offer a wide range of options and focus on attracting new categories of customers in the second largest market for the brand.” New generations of the Tracker and Trailblazer crossovers are preparing for the debut.
According to preliminary information from experts from the Chinese media, who already had the opportunity to consider the new Chevrolet Tracker without camouflage, the novelty grew slightly in size: wheelbase – 2,570 mm (+15 mm), length – 4,270 mm (+15 mm), width – 1 791 mm (+15 mm), and the height is still unknown.
The new Chevrolet Trailblazer, judging by the teaser, is a bit retouched Blazer. It is possible that the model will take a strong place in the Asian market as a compact crossover.
More details about the updates will be available before the debut of models. It is assumed that the crossovers will be declassified by the press service on April 14-15.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web