Chery will launch a new electric crossoverFebruary 21, 2019
This is a modified X70 car. Apart from its gasoline counterpart, in addition to the engine, it will be different with a new grille and a more modern multimedia complex.
The company Chery announced the imminent readiness of the new electric crossover, called X70EV. To distinguish it from the classic petrol version can be on the grille, which was modified to connect to the battery chargers. On the tailgate of the model nameplate “X70EV”. The rest of the appearance of the car has not changed.
The interior of the novelty borrowed from the sports modification X70S. The changes affected the multimedia system, which is made in a modern style, as well as the gear lever, made in the form of a washer
Salon cars can accommodate 7 passengers. Under the hood of the new X70EV is an electric motor for 170 “horses.” Cruising according to preliminary data will be about 350 kilometers. The exact prices for the car are not yet known. According to rumors, in China they will amount to 76,900 to 127,900 yuan
- Lucid announced the completion of the construction of a car plant
- Electric Mercedes EQE spotted in trials
- Lewis Hamilton infected with coronavirus and will miss Sakhir Grand Prix
- Aston Martin DBX will receive “wings” forged in a special way
- The world’s only Dodge Viper GTS CS will be sold at auction