Chery showed salon Tiggo 8 of the second generationSeptember 3, 2020
After the exterior shots, the Chery brand published a photo of the interior of the second generation of the top-end Tiggo 8 cross with the Plus prefix.
There are fewer elements on the front panel due to the abandonment of the dashboard: now it is only a 12.3-inch display, combined with a touchscreen infotainment complex of the same size.
The physical washers located on the first generation Tiggo 8 on the sides of the climate control touchscreen, the Chinese company changed their minds: from now on, it will be possible to adjust it using touches.
The Chinese corporation noted the presence of “aviation” headrests, which provide the ability to reduce muscle tension during long trips, and nappa leather in the interior trim.
In addition, Chery said that they used secondary foam rubber for padding the seat cushions and the back sofa, which has increased elasticity and a long service life. In addition, the Tiggo 8 Plus will be equipped with a Sony audio system, which will have eight speakers.
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options