Chery said that the Tiggo 7 Pro will take its rightful place in the lineJune 30, 2020
Official Chery dealers should receive the Tiggo 7 Pro in the third quarter of this year. And as the press center of the brand said, the new model will be located in the line between the Tiggo 7 and Tiggo 8.
It is worth noting that the new T1X platform is at the heart of the new product. Compared with the current generation of the Tiggo 7, the model with the Pro prefix was extended by 68 mm, widened by 5 mm and higher by 35 mm, the dimensions of the car are as follows: 4500x1842x1705 mm, and the distance between the axles reaches 2670 mm.
Independent McPherson-type suspension on the front provides precise steering and a high level of reliability. And thanks to the rear multi-link independent suspension similar to those used on premium cars, the handling of the car improves.
Trunk volume is 475 liters. However, with the rear seats folded, this figure rises to 1,500 liters. In addition, the specialists of the Chinese company worked on the strength of the crossover. For example, they strengthened the protection of the lower area of the body by installing triple spars.
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles