Chery recalls 4 thousand cars in ChinaJanuary 20, 2020
The Chinese automaker recently announced the recall of 4,000 cars from the country’s market.
According to Xinhua News Agency, 4 thousand Arrizo 7e vehicles manufactured from November 10, 2015 to November 17, 2016 were subject to recall. A statement by the State Administration for Market Regulation of the PRC said that the reason for the service campaign was a malfunction in the car software, which could lead to damage to the car’s charger and even damage to the power plant in extreme cases, which is fraught with great risks.
In the near future, the brand’s representative office in China will notify all owners of these vehicles of the need to provide the car to the nearest brand service center. There, Chery specialists will update the control system and the on-board charging system, replacing the defective parts. All work will be carried out free of charge for car owners.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista