Chery recalls 4 thousand cars in ChinaJanuary 20, 2020
The Chinese automaker recently announced the recall of 4,000 cars from the country’s market.
According to Xinhua News Agency, 4 thousand Arrizo 7e vehicles manufactured from November 10, 2015 to November 17, 2016 were subject to recall. A statement by the State Administration for Market Regulation of the PRC said that the reason for the service campaign was a malfunction in the car software, which could lead to damage to the car’s charger and even damage to the power plant in extreme cases, which is fraught with great risks.
In the near future, the brand’s representative office in China will notify all owners of these vehicles of the need to provide the car to the nearest brand service center. There, Chery specialists will update the control system and the on-board charging system, replacing the defective parts. All work will be carried out free of charge for car owners.
- Tesla will start official sales of cars in Israel in 2021
- Tesla raised prices for models S and X due to restyling
- Named the most “long-range” supercars
- New Porsche 911 GT3 was shown to journalists
- Electronic driver assistants reduce alertness on the road