Chery Premium Exeed TXL SUV is now availableJanuary 4, 2019
The subsidiary brand of the Chinese concern Chery exhibited samples of its first-born dealers. The car will go on sale until spring 2019, but for now the model is available to potential customers in showrooms.
The conceptual predecessor of the new Exeed TXL SUV was introduced in the fall of 2017 as part of the Frankfurt Motor Show. The model was introduced under the name Chery Exeed TX. And now the serial version of the concept is already arriving at the official Chery dealers as exhibits. Sales have not yet announced, but will begin soon. For now, the model will be offered only in the Chinese market, but may later appear in other markets.
In terms of dimensions, the new product is comparable to the Kia Sorento Prime: length – 4,775 mm, width – 1,885 mm, height – 1,706 mm, and wheelbase – 2,800 mm. As the power unit used 1.6-liter turbo engine, capable of developing up to 197 horsepower. Together with him works an automatic transmission on seven steps and all-wheel drive system.
The estimated cost of the new product includes it in the “available” segment, and the model’s premium is very conditional and is visible only with the rest of the Chery model range. So, in the native market, the model will be offered with a price tag of about 15,000 yuan.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system