Chery has begun to build a Jetour X95 crossoverJune 15, 2019
The novelty will go on sale in the third quarter of 2019, and pre-orders for it will begin to be accepted in a week. The car will be the largest in the line of the brand.
The Chinese auto giant Chery announced the launch of production of the premium crossover Jetour X95. This car will be the flagship in the youth subbrand manufacturer. The X95 was designed based on the Jetour X90 and became larger than its “younger brother”. Thus, the center distance increased by 5 mm, and the length of the cross “grew up” by 57 mm. The exterior of the car has undergone major changes – most innovations are observed in the front end. The crossover received larger running lights, a massive grille and a new bumper.
The interior of the car is made in a modern style. Of the features you can select a virtual dashboard and a separate touch screen to control the climate in the car.
New Jetour X95 can have 5, 6 or 7 seats – thus, customers will have the opportunity to purchase a complete set with three rows of seats. The car will be driven by a gasoline turbocharged 1.6-liter engine with a return of 197 hp. On the expansion of the motor range is not reported. Together with the power unit will operate a 7-band robotic gearbox. On the all-wheel drive until it is not even an option.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery