Chery extended its warranty on Tiggo 7February 21, 2019
Now, in addition to the basic obligations, the five-year warranty on paint coatings and the car body will be valid for the crossover.
On the eve it became known that the Chinese brand Chery revised the guarantee policy towards the consumer. Now, in addition to the warranty for 5 years or 150 thousand kilometers, the manufacturer promises to eliminate defects in paintwork and bodywork for free. In order to provide its customers with such conditions, the manufacturer has significantly improved the quality of its “iron”.
By production of the car galvanized steel is now used, and in the most “problem” places for protection parts from composite materials and plastic are established.
The safety level of the flagship crossover was tested with C-NCAP crash tests. The result of the Tiggo 7 was the highest possible rating of 5 stars.
- Police will start sharing fines with informants
- Toyota Supra with Tesla filling in development
- Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix stopped due to terrible accident of Roman Grosjean
- Ford GT chief designer put his creation up for sale
- Hyundai and Kia fined for problem engines