Chery began selling the new Exeed LX crossoverOctober 8, 2019
The new Chinese crossover Exeed LX is now available in the Chinese market.
Last year, the automaker introduced the Exeed premium brand. The first car of the brand was the Exeed TX crossover, and now another car has appeared in the lineup. It is known that the Exeed LX crossover is based on the Chery Tiggo 7 model, which recently entered the Russian market. The car differs from the base model in its original body design, as well as a more expensive trim, in which many displays and touch panels have found their place.
The Exeed LX is powered by a 1.6-liter engine with direct injection and turbocharging, developing 197 hp. power. Transmission – 7-speed robotic, the drive can only be front-wheel drive.
In China, prices for the new crossover start at 126 thousand yuan.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors