Chery began selling the new Exeed LX crossoverOctober 8, 2019
The new Chinese crossover Exeed LX is now available in the Chinese market.
Last year, the automaker introduced the Exeed premium brand. The first car of the brand was the Exeed TX crossover, and now another car has appeared in the lineup. It is known that the Exeed LX crossover is based on the Chery Tiggo 7 model, which recently entered the Russian market. The car differs from the base model in its original body design, as well as a more expensive trim, in which many displays and touch panels have found their place.
The Exeed LX is powered by a 1.6-liter engine with direct injection and turbocharging, developing 197 hp. power. Transmission – 7-speed robotic, the drive can only be front-wheel drive.
In China, prices for the new crossover start at 126 thousand yuan.
- Take a look at the one of a kind Mercedes-Benz 300SL Speedster
- New Nissan Frontier pickup to debut on February 4th
- The iconic Mazda MX-5 sports car turned into a Hurtan Grand Albaycin roadster
- The base Porsche Taycan goes beyond China
- Disney Helps Premiere Chevrolet Bolt and Bolt EUV