Chery began selling the new Exeed LX crossoverOctober 8, 2019
The new Chinese crossover Exeed LX is now available in the Chinese market.
Last year, the automaker introduced the Exeed premium brand. The first car of the brand was the Exeed TX crossover, and now another car has appeared in the lineup. It is known that the Exeed LX crossover is based on the Chery Tiggo 7 model, which recently entered the Russian market. The car differs from the base model in its original body design, as well as a more expensive trim, in which many displays and touch panels have found their place.
The Exeed LX is powered by a 1.6-liter engine with direct injection and turbocharging, developing 197 hp. power. Transmission – 7-speed robotic, the drive can only be front-wheel drive.
In China, prices for the new crossover start at 126 thousand yuan.
- Chevrolet has updated the crossover Trax
- Dodge Unveils New Generation Ram 1500 Built To Service Edition Pickup For US Army
- 80 thousand taxi drivers may lose their jobs in Germany due to pandemic
- Tesla will recall more than 10,000 vehicles with defects
- The network showed a Land Rover Defender in the style of a van