Chery added power to the youth SUV Jetour X70August 27, 2019
Chery has shown an updated version of its youth SUV Jetour X70. Such a cross boasts a forced motor and an improved transmission.
Youth crossover Jetour X70, which at one time became the first-born of the Chery sub-brand, survived restyling just a year after the start of sales. The SUV was equipped with new bumpers, a grown radiator grill, as well as other optics, which, by the way, retained the previous chrome trim. In the interior of the car, the manufacturer placed a modified front panel and advanced multimedia with an enlarged touch screen. Recall, the Jetour X70 shares the platform with the three-row Chery Tiggo 8, and its length is 4,720 mm, with a wheelbase of 2,745 mm.
The new gasoline turbo engine of one and a half liters boosted to 156 horsepower sets in motion a novelty. It can be combined with either a 6MKPP or a robotic gearbox, but the drive is a front-wheel drive.
Already in the “base” the youth crossover is equipped with ABS and EBD, a large digital dashboard, 17-inch alloy wheels, an electronic “handbrake”, etc. The top-end Jetour X70 receives a panoramic roof, 20-inch wheels, all-round cameras and much more. According to preliminary data, the updated X70 in the home market can be purchased at a price of 72,900 yuan
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires