Chengdu showed another Toyota Highlander performed by Knight EditionSeptember 6, 2019
At the opening motor show in Chengdu, China made its debut a new version of the Toyota Highlander SUV called Knight Edition .
Toyota Highlander differs from the standard SUV in individual elements of the exterior and interior. The manufacturer also decided to improve the configuration of its SUV. Appearance of the new Highlander Knight Edition is made in the spirit of the current generation of the SUV with the difference that the black color is present in the design of the novelty. In addition, the new SUV gets two stylish shades to choose from – crystal black and pearl white.
The Knight Edition version flaunts a matte grille with a massive air intake in the style of the Elite and Deluxe versions. Black accents appeared on the rear lights, the shape of which remained the same. 19-inch wheels also got a darkened design.
The dimensions of the novelty repeat the dimensions of other models of the brand: length – 4,890 mm, width – 1 925 mm, height – 1 720 mm, wheelbase – 2 790 mm.
- Green Ferrari collection put up for sale
- Volkswagen accused of unfair competition
- Hybrid hypercar McLaren Saber showed on patent images
- Hengchi 1 electric sedan production begins in China
- Volkswagen Group uses Audi brand to catch up with Tesla in electric vehicle production