Cheerleader likens Bottas to Homer SimpsonAugust 25, 2019
It is unlikely that many seriously thought about whom Valtteri Bottas was like or at least might be like. But a certain Finnish fan, hiding under the nickname Pele, having looked closely, found a certain similarity between the Mercedes racer and Homer Simpson, a character from the legendary animated series about a family living in the American outback.
And in evidence he brought a series of pictures confirming this. It feels like a lot of work has been done, because it requires both perseverance and a deep knowledge of the subject – both modern Formula 1 and the Simpsonians. We limited ourselves to just a couple of examples, but Pelé has a good dozen of them. You can make sure by looking at his Twitter page.
What Homer Simpson thinks about the Finnish racer is hardly possible to find out, but one should not be surprised if Valtteri starts asking questions about this character.
- Porsche will expand the Porsche Cayenne range
- Renault introduced the updated sedan Megane
- China to end production of ICE vehicles by 2035
- Porsche is preparing many new models for 2021
- Isuzu has officially unveiled the new crossover Mu-X