Chase Carey: By June, we hope to decideMarch 1, 2019
At the end of 2020, commercial agreements between the teams and the FOM, known as the “Consent Agreement”, will end, but so far there is neither a precise technical regulation for the 2021st nor a new Consent Agreement. The regulations need to submit to the FIA by the end of June, the executive director of Formula 1 Chase Carey hopes to agree on everything by this deadline.
Chase Carey: “I’m not ready to give specific dates for discussions with the teams, but I’ve had many meetings this week, they are actively interacting with us. There is still time before 2021, but everyone would like to decide on what awaits us in the future – and we hope to do so as soon as possible.
Some structures force us to make all decisions by June, we also expect serious progress by this deadline. ”
- Green Ferrari collection put up for sale
- Volkswagen accused of unfair competition
- Hybrid hypercar McLaren Saber showed on patent images
- Hengchi 1 electric sedan production begins in China
- Volkswagen Group uses Audi brand to catch up with Tesla in electric vehicle production