Chase Carey and Ross Brown will remain in their postsSeptember 1, 2019
In Formula 1, preparations are under way for the transition to the new regulation in 2021, which includes not only new technical requirements for cars, but also budget constraints. According to BBC Sport, Formula 1 Executive Director Chase Carey and Championship Managing Director Ross Brown will remain in their posts at least until the changes in Formula 1 are brought to their logical conclusion.
At the same time, commercial director Sean Bratches will leave his post at the end of the year. Liberty Media plans to update the commercial structure of Formula 1, and senior officials say that Bratches will not be in it.
Carey and Brown’s obligations mean that they will remain in their posts until at least the first half of 2021, in order to not only complete the transition to the new regulations, but also to ensure that any possible problems will be solved by experienced specialists, not newly arrived employees.
In Formula 1, they refused to comment on the contractual obligations of the three leaders of the championship …
- Volkswagen will cut production in Germany in February due to a shortage of microchips
- Genesis brings new items to Europe
- Kia’s new electric crossover could become the brand’s best-selling electric vehicle in Europe
- Mitsubishi showed footage from road tests of the new crossover Outlander
- New Mini Cooper goes on sale