Charles Leclerc driving SF1000 on the streets of MaranelloJune 21, 2020
Charles Leclerc drove through the streets of Maranello on the Ferrari SF1000 as part of the official shooting day held by the Italian team.
You can already see the first results of this action, which clearly symbolizes the return of Scuderia to full work and preparation for the start of the season, which this year will begin unprecedentedly late – on the first weekend of July.
“We felt real joy when we saw the car driving out of the gate,” said Mattia Binotto, Ferrari Team Leader, on Sky Sport 24. “Charles also experienced joyful emotions. He is very young, he enjoys all this, and as a racer he feels how important it is to play for Ferrari.
I think Enzo Ferrari would be happy if he saw Charles driving a red car in the streets of Maranello and heard the sound of her engine. “
We can add that Leclerc left the Ferrari factory on the SF1000 through the same gate, of which in 1947 Enzo Ferrari brought out the first car built in Maranello and bearing his name – it was a Ferrari 125 S.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily