Charles Lecler: Winning at Monza is a dream!September 8, 2019
To the delight of Ferrari fans, Charles Lecler in a brilliant style won the Italian Grand Prix, despite the harsh pressure from Mercedes racers. Moreover, he had to fight alone, because Sebastian Vettel, who made a mistake during the race, was fined and drove outside the top ten.
Charles Lecler: “This is a race, I have never felt so tired! It was very difficult, but I really wanted to succeed in Monza for the team and Tifozi. Winning here is, of course, a dream.
Only a week has passed since my first victory, but it seems to me that emotionally, the victory in Monza I like much more. Thanks everyone! I have no words.
I made a couple of mistakes, but ended up finishing first! I am very happy, although we must try to act without errors. But still, the rivals could not make me lose my position. ”
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version