Charles Leclaire: We need to put everything togetherJune 22, 2019
On Friday, Ferrari tested the new front wing and the bottom, but by the end of the day, Mercedes lost the best result to more than six-tenths …
Charles Leclaire (3rd): “I am pleased with how the first trainings went. The car behaved well, we appreciated some new solutions. We still need to work to prepare well for the qualification. The rivals are very strong, we need to put everything together to compete with them tomorrow.
It is interesting to perform again on this track. It is unique in that the protective barriers are very far away, so you can actively attack in training. I look forward to returning behind the wheel on Saturday. “
Sebastian Vettel (4th): “Not all new products worked as we expected – they have yet to work. But we have collected a large amount of information, we need to analyze it in order to understand how tomorrow will go faster.
Regarding Canada, I want to say that we did not share the opinion of the stewards regarding the fine and thought that the information we collected would allow them to change their position. Unfortunately, this did not happen, now we are moving on. ”
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network