Charles Leclaire made a strong impression on HornerApril 8, 2019
Charles Leclaire confidently spent the second stage of the season in Bahrain and was close to the first victory in Formula 1, but a short circuit in the electronic control unit of the fuel injection system in the last laps of the race led to the fact that Monegasque lost speed and finished third.
Nevertheless, the performance of the racer Ferrari made a strong impression on the head of the Red Bull Racing Christian Horner: “Charles coped. He dominated the race, but he was unlucky, so he did not achieve the result he deserved.
I am sure that quite a bit of time will pass when the question of his first victory will be closed. He made a very good impression. ”
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests