Charles Leclaire: I made a mistake on the last lapApril 14, 2019
Charles Leclaire qualified fourth in Shanghai, but was dissatisfied with his performance and the result …
Charles Leclaire: “I made a mistake on the last lap – this should not be. But for the rest, there are several positive moments. I had problems in training, but before the qualification we changed something and everything worked out. I could drive faster, but I was wrong. Today we were capable of more.
I hope in the race we will be more competitive. We’ll see. I will try to achieve the maximum result. ”
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale