Charles Leclaire: I made a mistake on the last lapApril 14, 2019
Charles Leclaire qualified fourth in Shanghai, but was dissatisfied with his performance and the result …
Charles Leclaire: “I made a mistake on the last lap – this should not be. But for the rest, there are several positive moments. I had problems in training, but before the qualification we changed something and everything worked out. I could drive faster, but I was wrong. Today we were capable of more.
I hope in the race we will be more competitive. We’ll see. I will try to achieve the maximum result. ”
- Honda CR-V, Accord and NSX will go electric
- Alibaba founded e-mobility startup in China with SAIC
- What will the Renault Megane look like when it switches to electricity?
- Lotus partner to create lithium-sulfur battery for luxury boat
- See the giant Mad Max snow blower for Pikes Peak