Charger Daytona from Dodge will receive a special version for the 50th anniversaryAugust 21, 2019
The car will be released in an amount of 501 units – the same as in 1969.
The completely special version has a rather long name – the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody Daytona 50th Anniversary Edition. The car body will be decorated in blue. Not without additional decor – Daytona stickers and exclusive nameplates. Some elements were present in the original model.
There is a blue stitching on the seats, repeating the coloring of the body. The limited variation will be equipped with a flat bottom steering wheel and a hydrocarbon fiber dashboard.
In addition to the original appearance, the series of cars will acquire a V8 power unit, which has 727 horsepower and 881 Nm of torque.
At the moment, information about the cost of the special version is not available. Perhaps the data will be released on August 17, when the exhibition in the United States. Already in the fall of 2019, pre-order will begin, and in 2020 the car will go to dealers.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors