Charged Renault Zoe will be shown until 2022October 31, 2019
Over the next 3 years, Renault will present to the public a “charged” variation of the Zoe electric car, Autocar reports citing Ali Kasai, executive vice president of the French brand for product planning.
Mr. Kasai said that Renault will not stop producing models of the branded sports line R.S., but at the same time, the range of cars will begin to change in accordance with global market trends and technological development. At the same time, electric cars fit into the concept of the sub-brand Renault R.S.
It is worth recalling that earlier information was published that Renault would not make a “hot” hatchback Clio R.S. new generation and replace it with a “charged” electric car Zoe.
- New Kia Sorento gets off-road X-Line variation
- Updated Range Rover Velar gets new engines and options
- Teasers of “hot rod-hypercar” with W16 engine appeared on the network
- Tesla will release a cheap self-driving car
- BMW officially unveils new M3 and M4