Charged modification Volkswagen T-Roc R is presented in GenevaMarch 5, 2019
Volkswagen presents its new products at the Geneva Motor Show. Today the most powerful version of the Volkswagen T-Roc R car was presented to journalists.
According to the Tarantas-News publishing house, the Volkswagen T-Roc R was shown today at the Geneva Motor Show. The car combines the exterior of a crossover and sports features. From the exterior stands aerodynamic body kit, an updated grille and a rear spoiler that adds a sporty look and elegance. However, the main thing is under the hood.
In the German cross movement leads a two-liter gasoline turbo engine with a return of 300 hp. Together with him combined robotized transmission on 7-speed and all-wheel drive system 4MOTION.
These characteristics allow the car to dial the first “hundred” in 4.9 seconds. The interior of the car has a high-quality finish, a unique style and a center console with a large touch screen. The car will be presented to the general public on March 7.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista