Charged modification Volkswagen T-Roc R is presented in GenevaMarch 5, 2019
Volkswagen presents its new products at the Geneva Motor Show. Today the most powerful version of the Volkswagen T-Roc R car was presented to journalists.
According to the Tarantas-News publishing house, the Volkswagen T-Roc R was shown today at the Geneva Motor Show. The car combines the exterior of a crossover and sports features. From the exterior stands aerodynamic body kit, an updated grille and a rear spoiler that adds a sporty look and elegance. However, the main thing is under the hood.
In the German cross movement leads a two-liter gasoline turbo engine with a return of 300 hp. Together with him combined robotized transmission on 7-speed and all-wheel drive system 4MOTION.
These characteristics allow the car to dial the first “hundred” in 4.9 seconds. The interior of the car has a high-quality finish, a unique style and a center console with a large touch screen. The car will be presented to the general public on March 7.
- Hot hatches Toyota and Honda fought in drag in the rain
- In the US, they offered to give part of the fine to police informants
- BMW promised the imminent debut of “stunning” model
- Sales of hybrid Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- New Renault Megane will debut next year