Charged Hyundai Kona N went to test testsFebruary 26, 2020
As befits a sports car, its races are held on the famous German Nurburgring track.
Korean automaker Hyundai is testing its next N Performance family car. The company is very actively engaged in the development of this line – this time Kona models added power. Recall that last year Hyundai officials said that such a car would definitely appear. Now in tests, the car was without camouflage, since its body is not much different from the standard modification. It only added some features inherent in sports cars – we are talking about reinforced brakes with red calipers, lightweight rims and a modified exhaust system.
One of the leaders of the Hyundai N-performance direction has unofficially confirmed that the car should take over the motor from the i30 N.
In this case, a 2.0-liter power unit with a return of 250 hp will drive the car. The novelty will also borrow the transmission from the i30 N. Based on the platform used, you will likely have to wait for the front-wheel drive system on the new Hyundai Kona N.
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021