Charged hatchback Hyundai i30 N made even more powerfulSeptember 9, 2019
Hyundai’s Czech office has published a video with the i30 N Project C hot hatchback. The limited-edition sports car is based on the Ultimate modification, equipped with a more powerful engine and carbon fiber body kit.
Judging by the video, the limited version of the Hyundai i30 N will receive the same two-liter turbo engine as the standard hot hatch, but boosted with 275 horsepower and 353 Nm of torque to 280 forces and 400 Nm. Externally, the i30 N Project C will feature a carbon fiber hood, carbon body parts and new rims. Inside, red seat belts and seats with contrasting stitching will appear.
The dynamic characteristics of the hatchback are not yet given. The regular i30 N Ultimate accelerates to 100 kilometers per hour in 6.1 seconds and reaches a maximum mark of 250 kilometers per hour. The 249-strong Sport modification does the same in 6.4 seconds.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions