Charged crossovers Audi, BMW and Volkswagen fought in a dragJune 13, 2020
German cross-hatch with a 2.0-liter turbo engine was compared during the race.
Bloggers from the YouTube channel carwow decided to compare the dynamics of the “charged” four-wheel drive German crossovers. Audi SQ2, BMW X2 M35i xDrive and Volkswagen T-Roc R took part in the race. It is worth noting that all models are endowed with similar weight, power and price. First, carwow tested the cars for a quarter mile acceleration, and then evaluated the acceleration “on the move” and the effectiveness of the brakes.
The BMW X2 M35i xDrive is equipped with a 2.0-liter turbo engine with a capacity of 306 hp. and torque of 450 Nm. Together with the unit operates an 8-speed automatic transmission. The mass of the model is 1685 kilograms, and the price tag is 44 325 pounds.
All three test participants are “charged” versions of the hot hatch – the BMW M135i xDrive, Audi S3 and Volkswagen Golf R, respectively.
The technical stuffing of the Audi SQ2 and Volkswagen T-Roc R are very similar. As a power plant, both models are aggregated with a 2.0-liter turbo engine with 300 hp. and 400 Nm of torque in a duet with a 7-speed robotic transmission. In the UK, the Audi SQ2 sells for £ 37,370, while for the Volkswagen T-Roc R they ask for £ 38,450.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV