Changan will release a new premium crossoverMay 7, 2020
The new model will have to enter the local market before the end of this year.
The novelty turned out to be “prestigious”, the brand distributed images of a disguised test sample, and also announced the name – X5. Note that the disguise of the Chinese car was unusual. The car was completely pasted with black film instead of the classic spotted, and even the headlights were closed. As for the design, the car looks like the previously introduced Changan Uni-T, but the X5 will still be the original model. This is evidenced by a different design of the front end, mounting mirrors and not hidden door handles.
Oshan X5 will be available only with a “turbo four” 1.5 with 180 hp. This unit is paired with a 7-speed robotized gearbox with two clutches and four-wheel drive. In the home market, the start of car sales is expected this year. According to the index, the SUV is likely to be cheaper than the Oshan X7.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype